Why buy bike from us?
Moving big or heavy loads by bike isn't a new idea, but the Cargo Hybrid makes it easier than ever.
Built around Bosch's powerful fourth-generation Cargo Line drive and a stepless, low-maintenance hub gear system, it's an e-bike that makes light work of your transport needs. The EPP foam cargo box carries your load safely - with an optional seat and canopy for your kids - and a 650b rear wheel and 20in front, both fitted with big-volume tyres for grip and comfort, provide the ideal blend of stability and manoeuvrability - even when you're pedalling with a heavy load. Powerful four-piston hydraulic disc brakes help keep your speed in check, and we even included full-length mudguards and bright front and rear LED lights.
- FORK: SR Suntour MOBIE CARGO, 80mm
- HEADSET: Cube H835D3, semi-integrated with sealed bearings and Cane Creek Viscoset
- STEM: BySchulz Speedlifter Classic
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 720mm
- GRIPS: RFR Comfort, Revoshift
- SHIFTERS: Enviolo Cargo manual
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Magura CMe, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/203)
- CRANKSET: ACID E-Crank, 38T, 170mm
- CHAIN: KMC Z610
- CASSETTE: Enviolo 20T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano HB-MT400, 15x100mm , Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Enviolo Cargo,380%, 10x135mm
- RIMS: CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe Super-Moto-X, 62-584, DD, Performance, Schwalbe Big Ben Plus, 55-406, GreenGuard
- PEDALS: CUBE PP MTB
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence+ Comfort
- FRONT LIGHT: Herrmans H-Black MR8, 6-12V, DC
- KICKSTAND: Cargo Kickstand
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 75
- BELL: Humpert
- BATTERY: Bosch PowerPack 500
- DRIVE UNIT: Bosch Drive Unit Cargo Line Generation 4 (85Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- DISPLAY: Bosch Intuvia
- CHARGER: Bosch 2A
- STRUCTURAL WEIGHT: 220 kg
- WEIGHT: 46,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 38920020
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file