When you've got the urge to explore off-road, you'll want a bike that's up to the job.
The Access WS's Suntour fork ensures that it's a comfortable companion for your explorations no matter how potholed or bumpy the road, while powerful disc brakes put you in complete control. Easy-to-use Shimano gears cover a wide range so you can tackle even the hilliest of routes with confidence, making every ride a pleasure. And we designed the handling to be both confidence-inspiring and fun.
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- FORK: SR Suntour XCE, 100mm
- HEADSET: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- GRIPS: CUBE Performance Grip
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Topswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFTERS: Shimano ST-TX800, EZ Fire Plus
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Tektro MD-280, Mech. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- CHAIN: KMC Z51
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- FRONT HUB: CUBE Alloy Light, QR, 6-Bolt
- REAR HUB: CUBE Alloy Light, QR, 6-Bolt
- RIMS: CUBE GE803, 32H, Disc
- TYRES: CUBE IMPAC Smartpac, 2.1
- PEDALS: CUBE PP MTB
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- EXTRAS: Reflector Set
- WEIGHT: 14,6 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 42510013, 42510016, 42511013, 42511016
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file