Why buy bike from us?
From short daily spins to longer road rides, Thrive is a fast, fun and confident fitness bike.
With its lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, upright positioning and high-quality parts that give it a smooth, comfortable ride, the Escape Disc is totally versatile and totally fun to ride. It now features a high-quality composite fork* and innovative D-Fuse seatpost. Both are great for smoothing out rough roads, absorbing shocks and vibrations, and giving you a smoother, more comfortable ride. The disc brakes deliver powerful braking performance in dry or wet conditions, and the 700c wheels with Giant EasyRide Tubeless tyres (on select models) keep you rolling with speed, efficiency and a reduced risk of flats. As an added bonus, there’s clearance for larger tyres up to 45mm in width, which makes it easier to ride rougher roads. It comes with integrated mounts, so you can customize your ride with racks or fenders. Whatever road or path you choose, Escape Disc is ready to roll.
Key Performance Factors:
An upright riding position, flat handlebars, and D-Fuse seatpost make commuting or a casual spin comfortable without compromising efficiency.
The lightweight, balanced geometry of the ALUXX aluminium frame blend speed and stability for a ride that’s just plain fun.
Puncture-resistant tyres feature the Giant EasyRide Tubeless system (on select models). Integrated rack mounts make it easier to carry your daily essentials or load up for weekend adventures.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: composite, alloy steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect, flat
- Stem: Giant Sport, 6-degree
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle: Liv Sport
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano SL-RS700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R210, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro, hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano HG-700, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X11
- Crankset: FSA Omega, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Rims: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant S-R3, 700x32c
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2110121115, 2110121113, 2110121114
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file