Hammer up climbs, accelerate on smooth singletrack, carry your speed as the trail dips and dives. This lightweight aluminium 29er combines efficiency and balanced control, just the right combination for XC performance.
With a frameset that’s engineered using ALUXX SLR, our highest-grade aluminium, this superlight and agile 29er delivers speed and efficiency for XC riders and racers. Designed to ride with a 100mm suspension fork, it’s a race-bred climber with quick acceleration. The 29er-specific frame geometry offers an ideal balance of stability and maneuverability on all types of XC terrain. Boost hub spacing gives you added tyre clearance and wheel stiffness, and a new Giant WheelSystem with tubeless tyres delivers a smoother, more efficient ride plus a reduced risk of flats.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
The lightest aluminium hardtail mountain bike frameset Giant has ever produced helps XC riders and racers climb and accelerate with speed.
With a best-in-class stiffness-to-weight-ratio, the all-new XtC SLR 29 sets the new standard for alloy-XC efficiency.
29er confidence and control
Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rough terrain with balance and stability, giving you momentum on technical climbs and confidence on fast singletrack descents. Can fit up to a 2.4-inch rear tyre.
- Frame: ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminium
- Fork: Giant Crest 34 RRL, 100mm, remote lockout
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XC, 31.8
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant Connect, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant Sport
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT500 hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano BR-MT501
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 10x51
- Chain: KMC X-12
- Crankset: Shimano SLX, 32t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant XCT 29
- Hubs: Shimano MT410 thru axle
- Spokes: Sapim Leader
- Tyres: Maxxis Recon Race 29x2.25, foldable, TLR, EXO, tubeless
- Extras: tubeless prepared
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2111008297, 2111008298, 2111008295, 2111008294
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file