Why buy bike from us?
Ronin in Japanese literally means samurai without master
This was also our main motive during the creation of our newest All Mountain bike – DRAG Ronin. Ronin is definitely a bike that does not adhere to the stereotype, does not like the beaten tracks, and its only master is the one who steps over the frame. No matter if you are up in the mountains on a rough downhill tracks, alpine trails or just having fun on big jumps, the Ronin masters any kind of terrain. The bike is an excellent all-rounder: designed to be as versatile and potent on the climbs as well as on the descents.
Version 1.0 is equipped with the Shimano Deore – 1x 11 speed system. The 11 gears are shifting instantly for both climbing and downhill. The Rockshox Delux Select R Rear Shock has enough travel to smooth down bumps on the downhills. The 29” inch wheels with WTB ST i29 tubeless ready tires can be ridden without inner tubes for more comfort and traction on the forest paths.
- FRAME: DRAG Ronin 29 140mm, Alloy 6061 T6, BB BSA, BOOST™, ISCG05
- FORK: RockShox RECON RL 29 MXL STEALTH BOOST™ SOLO AIR 150 mm
- REAR SHOCK: Rock Shox DELUXE SELECT R 205X65 DEBONAIR
- HEADSET: Cox Components ZS44/28.6 | ZS55/40
- CRANKSET: Shimano, Deore FC-M5100-1, 32T, 11 Speed, 170mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano, Deore SL-M5100, 11 speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano, Deore RD-M5120, 11 speed, SGS, Shadow Plus
- CASSETTE: Shimano, Deore CS-M5100, 11 speed, 11/51T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601, 11 Speed
- PEDALS: Nylon Platform, 9/16
- HANDLEBAR: COX Rogue Low 31.8 MTB 780mm
- STEM: COX Rogue-R3 31.8/50mm
- GRIPS: COX Direct Lock 130mm
- BRAKES: Shimano, BL-MT401, BR-MT410, Hydraulic Disc Brake
- ROTORS: Shimano, SM-RT54, M 180MM, CL
- SADDLE: COX Strike II
- SEAT POST: COX Rogue SE 31.6/400mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: COX 6061 SE, Forged Alloy, D-35mm
- WHEELS: WTB ST i29 29 TCS 2.0/Shimano MT400 Hubs
- TIRES: Vee Tire Crown GEM 29×2.30, Multiple Purpose Compound
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01001601, 01001602, 01001603
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file