Why buy bike from us?
Style in transportation that’s what the Catwalk incorporates in it’s design. Smooth and efficient the Catwalk will make your presence felt.
- FRAME: Catwalk 26“, Alloy Hydroformed
- FORK: Hi-Ten steel fork
- HEADSET: FP-H803 EC41/28.6 | EC41/30
- CRANKSET: Prowheel A102, Alloy 40T, 170mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Nexus Ineter 3 Speed
- CASSETTE: 16T
- CHAIN: YBN S410, 1 Speed
- PEDALS: VP Components 565, 9/16“ Platform
- HANDLEBAR: Catwalk Comfort, Alloy 700 mm
- STEM: Adjustable hight
- GRIPS: Catwalk Comfort, Black
- BRAKES: Alhonga HJ-812AD7 V-Brake
- SADDLE: Boulevard Comfort, Double Sping
- SEAT POST: Alloy, 27.2mm, 300mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: Alloy, QR, 31.8mm
- WHEELS: Drag Hand Build, Double Wall, Loose Bearings
- TIRES: Schwalbe Fat Frank, 2.35, K-Guard, Performance
- WEIGHT: 15.6 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01000794
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file