Why buy bike from us?
Cruise the city streets in style. Combining design and functionality, Oldtimer turns back time.
- FRAME: Oldtimer, Hi-Ten Steel
- SIZE: 28” M-17”, L-19”
- COLOR: Blue/Brown; Gray/Brown
- FORK: Oldtimer, Hi-Ten Steel fork
- HEADSET: FP-H803 EC41/28.6 | EC41/30
- CRANKSET: Alloy 170mm 38T
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Nexus Ineter 3 Speed
- CASSETTE: 18T
- CHAIN: YBN S410, 1 Speed
- PEDALS: Nylon Platform, 9/16“
- HANDLEBAR: Steel 580mm
- STEM: Steel/Alloy, High Adjustable, 25.4mm
- GRIPS: Oldtimer Comfort, Brown
- BRAKES: Alloy v-brakes
- SADDLE: Oldtimer Comfort
- SEAT POST: 25.4/300mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: Alloy, QR, 28.6mm
- WHEELS: Mach1 110, Hand Build, Double Wall, Loose Ball Bearings
- TIRES: Vee Tire Zilent Multiple Purpose Compound, 27TPI 42-622
- WEIGHT: 16.4 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01000807, 01000809, 01001072, 01000808
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file