Why buy bike from us?
Mountain bicycles with a wheel diameter of 26“ are classic ones chosen by most cyclists in the past. These days, they are the smallest ones of the three mountain bicycles on offer for adults and we recommend them for cyclists up to 170 cm tall. They are suitable for demanding and rugged terrain, forest and rocky paths.
- FRAME: AL 6061
- FORK: ZOOM FORGO,TRAVEL 80mm
- STEM: EXERACE ALLOY,EXT:75mm
- FRONT HUB: KT-AF55,ALLOY,QR
- REAR HUB: KT A52R,ALLOY,QR
- TIRES: RUBENA SCYLLA,54-559
- FRONT BRAKE: TEKTRO V-BRAKE
- REAR BRAKE: TEKTRO V-BRAKE
- CHAINWHEEL: PROWHEEL,ALLOY,22/32/42T,152mm
- BB PARTS: CATRIDGE
- CHAIN: KMC Z50
- GEAR REAR: SHIMANO TOURNEY RD-TY300
- FREEWHEEL: 7 SPEED,FREEWHEEL,14-28
- GEAR FRONT: SHIMANO TOURNEY FD-TZ500
- SHIFT: SHIMANO ST-EF-41-7R, 7 SPEED
- SHIFT: SHIMANO ST-EF-41-7R, 3 SPEED
- SEAT POST: EXERACE D: 27,2mm, L: 300mm
- SADDLE: SELLE ROYAL MILO+
- BELL: YES
- MAXIMUM LOAD: 120 kg
- WEIGHT: 14 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: K20/26/11/3/18, K20/26/11/3/14, K20/26/11/3/16, K20/26/11/4/14, K20/26/11/4/16
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file