Why buy bike from us?
Built to take on the toughest urban environments and beyond the Speed comes equipped with full length mudguards as standard to battle the elements and a strong rear pannier rack to enable you to load the bike up with the essential or just maybe just a few more slices of your favourite cake for that long weekend ride.
With a dependable and high-quality Shimano 3 x 7 drive train and confidence inspiring Promax V-Brakes coupled with Shimano levers you know the Speed will be ready for any adventure you have planned.
- Frame: 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Fork: Hi ten Chromoly / mudguard eyelets 1-1/8"
- Headset: Neco H-148-MP 1-1/8"
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF41 EZ-Fire 3x7 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TY300
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TY510-TS3
- Chainset: Shimano FC-TY301 / 48X38X28T / 15-19IN 170mm, 21-25IN 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-UN100 BSA 68-122.5mm
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Cassette / Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG200-7 / 12-32T
- Rims: A&J AJ-1 / 36H
- Hubs: KT A16F/AY1R / 36h / front / rear
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Tyres: Vee tire Zilent 700x42c
- Brakes: Promax TX-117 V-Brakes
- Brake levers: Shimano ST-EF41 EZ-Fire 3x7 Speed
- Handlebars: Ridgeback alloy / 20mm rise x 6deg backsweep / 31.8mm barbore / 15in/19in = 620MM, 21in/25in = 640MM
- Stem: Ridgeback +7deg / 70mm
- Saddle: Ridgeback custom / high density fill / steel rail
- Seatpost: Alloy / 27.2x350mm
- Pedals: Resin metro
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB21060MD, RB21060XL, RB21060SM, RB21060LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file