Why buy bike from us?
Get Rollin’ with the Iconic GT Performer
Taking inspiration from the pro team, the Team Comp models are spec’d to push the limits even further. Equipped with a Cr-Mo front triangle and chainstay frame and Cr-Mo 1pc threaded steerer tube fork. Rolling on durable double wall rims front and rear, and a female axle sealed front hub, allowing you to session with confidence.
- 2pc GT Bars
- Mercado New Wave Pivotal
- New Wave Frame Graphics
- Frame: Cr-Mo Front Tri (T/T, D/T, S/T), & Chainstays, DT Gusset, MID BB , Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: Cr-Mo 1pc. Threaded Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall, 36h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Cr-Mo Axle
- Crank: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 5mm 25T Alloy Chainwheel
- Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing
- Chain: KMC S1
- Rear Cogs: 9T Sealed 1pc. Driver
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 9"H x 29"W, 3°Up, 11° Back
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- Stem: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm
- Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- Brake Levers: Hinged Alloy
- Saddle: GT Pivotal Padded
- Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
- Speeds: 1
- Front Hub: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings, 36h, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt
- Front Tire: GT LP-5 20 x 2.35"
- Rear Hub: LHD Alloy Body, 5pcs Sealed Bearings, Cr-Mo 14mm x 165mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36h, 17mm Nut.
- Rear Tire: GT LP-5 20 x 2.35"
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G48401U10LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file