Classic winter bibtight featuring Thermoroubaix® warmth transforming cold winter rides
The FS260-Pro Thermo Bibtights II are there to accompany you from Autumn all of the way through to Spring. There's nothing flashy about these bibtights, but from the first time you pull them on you will notice the quality fabrics, construction, pad and fit. They really will make riding in the cooler months that bit more enjoyable!
This luxurious, high stretch thermal fabric provides comfortable insulation and features the PFC Free DWR M™ treatment for excellent eco friendly water repellency.
Reflective prints or panels catch vehicle headlights, boosting visibility in low light conditions. Carefully measured positioning maximises visibility and helps make other road users aware of your presence.
600 SERIES PAD
Our exclusive 600 Series Pad is engineered using computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) process which delivers a high stretch pad with integrated gel inserts for added comfort and an antibacterial finish.
- Lightweight, well vented construction
- Luxurious Thermoroubaix® fabric with DWR M™ treatment provides insulation, comfort and water repellency
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Supportive, cosy touch bib upper with high stretch y-form binding and zip fly
- 600 series pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Bonded cuff with raw edge cuff for a snug fit at ankle
- Ankle zip for easy access
- Reflective trim
|Dress Size (UK)||6/8||8/10||10/12||12/14||14/16||16/18||18/20|
Manufacturer's Code: E5079BK/3, E5079BK/4, E5079BK/5, E5079BK/6, E5079BK/7, E5079BK/8