A touch of insulation, targeted breathability, and a layer-friendly fit are must-haves for cool spring and fall rides, keeping us out on the road in greater comfort and with enhanced protection. Enter the UMA GT Spring/Fall LS Jersey.
We constructed the front panel, sides, and arms using our fleecy RX fabric to boost insulation, courtesy of its buttery soft, brushed interior. To wick moisture and ensure fresh air flows through the jersey, we added our time-tested Type.157 Stripe along the back panel. This combination strikes the ideal balance between coverage and breathability, while its female-specific regularFit keeps an ASSOS-sharp profile when worn on its own or under a gilet or jacket. The jersey is finished off with a full-length zipper to aid in temperature regulation, raglan-cut sleeves for a full range of motion in the riding position, and reflective accents along the pocket panel to keep you visible on the road.
- RX: This brushed warp-knit fabric has been developed to provide exceptional comfort, wick moisture, add light insulation, and remain extremely flexible.
- Type.157 Stripe: A lightweight, breathable circular knit with great moisture management and breathability. Exceptionally comfortable with monostretch, it also has built-in UPF 35 and odorControl.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Flexible fabric panels sewn into each of the three pockets create “lids” for your cargo, covering the contents for added security and stability.
- Full-Length Zipper: Temperature regulation courtesy of a lightweight full-length zipper with camlock.
- Raglan Cut: Sleeve design free of a traditional shoulder seam, continuing up to the neck for greater range of motion.
- Reflective Accents: Placed on both sides of the center pocket for added visibility in low-light conditions.
- regularFit: Optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than our second-skin racingFit.
Manufacturer's Code: 12.24.298.18.XS, 12.24.298.18.S, 12.24.298.18.M, 12.24.298.18.L, 12.24.298.18.XL, 12.24.298.18.XLG