The Ultraz EVO is our warmest, most protective winter riding jacket to date. It’s constructed with a blend of our NEOS softshells and insulating RX fabrics to keep you as warm, dry, and shielded as possible in the most demanding weather out there.
Tested in the toughest winter weather, the Ultraz Jacket delivers maximum warmth and protection. At the wind-facing front and upper back panels, we used our proven NEOS Light textile—a superlight 3L softshell with PU bonded membrane that’s water-resistant and 100% windproof—to ensure this element-facing section of your upper body remains fully protected from snow, rain, road spray, biting winds, and low temperatures. We then turned up the heat by mating this Light membrane with our highly insulating, breathable brushed RX Heavy on the interior, ensuring your core remains warm and bone dry.
Our thinner NEOS Ultra makes up the sleeves—also deployed in our two-layer twinDeck construction—with an insulating 652.RX treatment on the interior for added protection and comfort. At the cuff, you’ll notice these two materials aren’t sewn together, which lets your gloves seamlessly integrate between the layers for streamlined comfort. Specific to the women’s version, the full back panel is made with the 3-layer NEOS Medium for added warmth.
By strategically applying three “weights” of NEOS softshells to the Ultraz, we’ve ensured you get the right amount of protection where you need it, while simultaneously maintaining breathability and increasing weight-savings throughout. The position our bodies take on the bike—combined with the intended riding conditions—inform these material selections, knowing that deep-winter riding calls for absolute attention to detail in how your apparel fits and functions.
- NEOS Light + RX Heavy: Front and upper-back panel in a double-layer twinDeck construction, featuring our 3L windproof and breathable softshell and PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency.
- NEOS Ultra + 652.RX: Double-layer twinDeck for the sleeves, this is a patented 2L windproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency.
- NEOS Medium: Applied to the back panel, this is a 3L windproof and breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane. Weight: 340g/m2; Breathability: MVP 14,600g/m2/24h; Water Column: >10,000mm; Elasticity: 4-way stretch.
- twinDeck: Double-layer fabric construction boosts insulation using a combination of NEOS textiles and RX fabrics throughout the jacket.
- RX: Applied in several weights throughout the jacket, this brushed warp-knit fabric has been developed to provide exceptional comfort, wick moisture, add high levels of insulation, and remain extremely flexible.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Flexible fabric panels sewn into each of the three pockets create “lids” for your cargo, covering the contents for added security and stability.
- Full-Length Zipper: Temperature regulation courtesy of a lightweight full-length zipper with camlock.
- Raglan Cut: Sleeve design free of a traditional shoulder seam, continuing up to the neck for greater range of motion.
- 2W waistWave: Stitch construction on the waist preserves the natural stretch of the front panel’s textile, absent of elastic material.
- Reflective Accents: Placed on both sides of the center pocket for added visibility in low-light conditions.
- regularFit: Optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than our second-skin racingFit.
Manufacturer's Code: 12.30.368.71.S, 12.30.368.71.M, 12.30.368.71.L, 12.30.368.71.XL, 12.30.368.71.XS