Why buy bike from us?
Trekking bicycles are ideal for riding around town but also for trips along cycling paths. They are equipped with mudguards and battery-fed LED lights. All the models of Leader Fox trekking bicycles are assembled in an assembly hall in Ceské Budejovice.
- FRAME: AL 6061
- FORK: STEEL Hi-Ten
- STEM: ALLOY,EXT:90mm
- FRONT HUB: KT-AF55,ALLOY,QR
- REAR HUB: KT A52R,ALLOY,QR
- TIRES: CST, 47-559
- FRONT BRAKE: TEKTRO V-BRAKE
- REAR BRAKE: TEKTRO V-BRAKE
- CHAINWHEEL: PROWHEEL, ALLOY, 38T, 170mm
- BB PARTS: CATRIDGE
- CHAIN: KMC Z50
- GEAR REAR: SUNRACE
- FREEWHEEL: 7 SPEED,FREEWHEEL,14-28
- SHIFT: SUNRACE
- SEAT POST: EXERACE D: 30,9mm, L: 300mm
- KICKSTAND: ALLOY
- FRONT LIGHT: LED,20 LUX
- MUDGUARD: POLYCARBON
- CARRIER: ALLOY
- MAXIMUM LOAD: 120 kg
- WEIGHT: 14,6 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: K21/2/1/1/17, K21/2/1/1/19, K21/2/1/2/17, K21/2/1/2/19
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file