Power through the flats and laugh in the face of headwinds, hills, and personal records with the sprinter's dream machine, specifically crafted to propel its rider to the top.
The boldly aerodynamic EnviLiv is designed with an Advanced-Grade Composite frame to be sharp and snappy, for a blazing-fast ride. Extraordinary lateral stiffness in the fork and unrivaled stopping power of aerodynamic disc brakes stack up for precise cornering control and stability. An integrated aero handlebar and stem, tubeless wheel system with 28mm tyre clearance and aero tubing features will punch through rolling hills and slice through the wind.
Best Aero Road Bike
Cutting edge tube shaping and a geometry that adds comfort and power to an aerodynamic body position.
The lateral stiffness in the fork and disc brakes offer the kind of control that frees your head to stay in the zone.
The high-speed efficiency is next to none for the strongest of sprinters, with incredible power transfer and an aero build.
- Sizes: XS, S, M
- Colours: Gloss Supernova
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Liv Contact SLR Aero
- Stem: Giant Contact SL Aero
- Seatpost: Giant Vector, composite
- Saddle: Liv Alacra SL
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11x30
- Chain: KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset: Shimano 105, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant SLR 2 Aero 42/65 Disc WheelSystem
- Hubs: Giant SLR 2 Aero 42/65 Disc WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant SLR 2 Aero 42/65 Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres: Giant Gavia AC 1, 700x25c (max tyre width possible: 25mm)
- Extras: RideSense Bluetooth
- Weight: 8.2kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2110072103, 2110072104, 2110072105
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file