Why buy bike from us?
This feather light racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride.
Handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors and passionate cyclists alike, Langma Advanced Disc is built with cutting-edge, lightweight aerodynamics to fly up steep grades and long climbs. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedalling stiffness strength.
The compact Advanced-Grade Composite frame, slender tubing and stiffness tuned for the female rider make for a serious climbing weapon.
Innovative tubing designed to slice through the wind without sacrificing weight or stiffness.
This climbing weapon can tackle the descents or any technical flat corner, with appropriate lateral stiffness and control.
- Sizes: XS, S, M
- Colours: Gloss Carbon Smoke/Chameleon Blue
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL
- Stem: Giant Contact SL
- Seatpost: Giant Variant, composite
- Saddle: Liv Alacra SL
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Chain: KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 36/52,Giant Power Pro power meter
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant SLR 1 42 Disc WheelSystem
- Hubs: Giant SLR 1 42 Disc WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant SLR 1 42 Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Course 1, 700x25c (max tyre width possible: 28mm)
- Extras: tubeless prepared
- Weight: 7.4kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2110085103, 2110085104, 2110085105
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file