Why buy bike from us?
From the bike park to enduro tracks and steep singletrack shredding, this all-mountain bruiser has swagger to spare. The lightweight, super-stiff aluminium frame is long and low, and its Maestro suspension helps you float through the rough stuff.
This amped up version of the Reign enduro machine is made for riders who gravitate toward steep, rough and aggressive descents. It offers a longer travel 170mm fork and robust components that make it suitable for unforgiving terrain. The super strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminium frame features updated geometry with a longer cockpit that’s designed to optimize its 27.5 wheels. The trunnion-mount Maestro rear suspension system offers 160mm of smooth, active travel and is bolstered by the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm, which is lighter and stronger than the previous aluminium design. If hammering through rock gardens and flying down steep descents is your idea of the perfect ride, then Reign SX is the machine for you.
27.5 agility and control
27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners.
Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 160mm of travel (and 170mm up front), it has an Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
The lightweight and stiff Aluxx-SL aluminium frameset features updated enduro-style geometry, so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Astral Aura/Black
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, 160mm Maestro suspension
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC DebonAir, 180mm, Boost 15x110 Maxle Stealth, tapered, 37mm offset, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select, 205/62.5, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL TR35, 800x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost: Giant Contact SL, zero offset, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant Romero
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Shimano MT520
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT501
- Cassette: Shimano Deore, 11x42
- Chain: KMC X10
- Crankset: Praxis Cadet, 34t, Giant custom design with MRP CS guide
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis BB-90, press fit
- Rims: Giant DH 27.5 tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 27mm inner width
- Hubs: [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 12x148, sealed bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tyres: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5 WT, folding , EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHRII 27.5x2.4 WT, folding, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras: tubeless prepared
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2111040104, 2111040105, 2111040107, 2111040108
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file