Climb technical steeps and rail descents with confidence and speed. This agile 29er is designed with a smooth and active suspension setup, a lightweight aluminum frame, and progressive trail geometry to help you up your game.
This super-versatile trail machine is built on a lightweight, stiff and super-strong ALUXX SL frameset that blends our latest Maestro suspension technology with progressive, trail-oriented geometry. To soak up every bump, from big rocks to small undulations, we gave it a trunnion mount shock and an Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm. This combination produces 115mm of smooth, active rear-wheel travel that puts you in control. Up front, it features a 130mm travel suspension fork, and the overall geometry has been tuned and developed to maximise its performance on rugged trails.
29er confidence and control
Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 115mm of full rear travel (and 130mm up front), it has an Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
The lightweight and durable ALUXX SL aluminium frameset features fast trail-riding geometry including an aggressive 66.5-degree headtube angle and 74.5-degree seattube angle, plus a 44mm fork offset. The result is agile and efficient climbing capabilities.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Black/Teal
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, 115mm Maestro suspension
- Fork: Fox 34 Float Rhythm, 130mm, GRIP damper, Boost 15x110 Kabolt, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, 165/42.5, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar: Giant Contact TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant Romero
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Brakes: Shimano MT520
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT501
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 10x51
- Chain: KMC X-12
- Crankset: Shimano SLX, 30t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant AM 29 tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: [F] Shimano Boost 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Shimano Boost 12x148, sealed bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tyres: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.3, 3C, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Aggressor 29x2.3, 3C, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras: tubeless prepared
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2111043104, 2111043105, 2111043107, 2111043108
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file