Accelerate on the open road with this lively E-bike made for performance road riding. Its responsive aluminium frame, composite fork and updated SyncDrive Pro motor help you extend your road riding adventures.
Engineered with purpose-built geometry, excellent weight distribution and integrated power, Road-E+ Pro keeps you going strong on your road riding adventures. The SyncDrive Pro motor has a powerful 80Nm of torque output to help you conquer the climbs. New this year is an EnergyPak Smart Compact 500Wh battery (Road-E+ 1 Pro model only) with range extender compatibility. Tubeless tyres provide a smoother ride, protection from flat tyres, and lower rolling resistance. With Smart Assist technology and the new RideControl EVO command centre, all integrated with a smooth-riding ALUXX SL frameset, the Road-E+ Pro is the choice for performance-minded road riders looking to climb higher mountains and ride longer distances.
Power up climbs
The SyncDrive Pro motor is engineered for performance riding. With a max 80Nm of torque and our Smart Assist mode, it helps you conquer climbs with ease.
The new integrated EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 battery delivers 500Wh of power and is built with the highest energy density possible. So you can ride longer and cover greater distances. (Road-E+ 1 Pro model only).
Giant Tubeless Ready wheels and tyres offer lower rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality, and improved puncture protection.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Display: Giant RideControl EVO
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: S, M, ML, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Gunmetal Black
- Frame: ALUXX SL aluminium
- Fork: Advanced-grade composite,12x100 thru-axle
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect, 31.8mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant D-shape, Composite
- Saddle: Giant Contact SL, Neutral
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.11 Turbo, EcoProteq
- Crankset: Giant custom crankset, 34/50T
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant P-R2 Disc
- Hubs: Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- Spokes: Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f]
- Tyres: Maxxis Re-Fuse 700x32c Folding Carbon Bead MaxxShield Tubeless Ready
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 6A smart charger
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113000105, 2113000106, 2113000107, 2113000108, 2113000104
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file