Ride across town, commute to work, or amp up your fitness program by adding more miles. FastRoad E+ Pro has a smooth, powerful motor system and flat-bar positioning for comfort and control.
Built for fitness rides, commuting or zipping around town, this speedy E-bike has a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frameset with hydraulic disc brakes and rack mounts. It’s designed with a flat handlebar and balanced rider positioning, which makes it both comfortable and efficient on the road. The SyncDrive Pro motor delivers 360 percent tunable support and lets you fine-tune the ride just the way you want. Its RideControl ONE display features navigation and fitness data that you can control with the Giant E-bike app. And with the long-lasting new EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 battery, you have the freedom to ride far with full confidence that you’ll reach your destination.
SyncDrive Pro motor with 360 percent tunable support lets you fine-tune the ride just the way you want.
Smart data control
New RideControl EVO features navigation and fitness data through the Giant E-bike app.
New EnergyPak 375Wh battery gives you the confidence to reach your destination, and you also have the option to carry an EnergyPak Plus range extender.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Display: Giant RideControl Plus
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 375, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: S, M, ML, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Glitter Grey
- Frame: ALUXX SL aluminium. Compatible with fenders and kickstand
- Fork: ALUXX SL-grade Aluminium, 12x100 thru-axle
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XC Flat , 31.8x 580mm for XS/S, 620mm for M/ML/L/XL
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant D-shape, Aluminium
- Saddle: Giant Sport
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes: Shimano MT201 / BR-U300, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT201
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 11-34, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.10 Sport
- Crankset: Giant custom crankset, 34/50T
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant GX Disc
- Hubs: Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- Spokes: Stainless
- Tyres: Maxxis Re-Fuse 700x32c Folding MaxxShield (max tyre width possible: 40mm)
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 6A fast charger
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113101105, 2113101106, 2113101107, 2113101104, 2113101108
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file