Travel fast in urban environments with this state-of-the-art mobility bike. It features a compact yet powerful motor that gives you smooth and instantaneous pedalling support so you can cruise up hills and ride longer distances.
Featuring a SyncDrive Pro motor that's powered by Yamaha, a new long-lasting Giant EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 battery, and a smooth-riding, lightweight aluminium frame, the FastRoad E+ EX Pro makes every trip faster and more fun. It’s built with a compact SyncDrive Pro motor that delivers natural feeling power that blends seamlessly with your own pedalling forces so you can ride further and faster with less effort. It has a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame and an integrated rack, fenders, light mount and kickstand—everything you need for your daily adventures.
This state-of-the-art mobility bike features a SyncDrive Pro motor and a smooth-riding, lightweight aluminium frame equipped with a rack, fenders and kickstand.
The new EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 battery delivers long-lasting power and is smoothly integrated into the frame for sleek design.
Option to carry an EnergyPak Plus range extender, which provides 250Wh of additional power.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Display: Giant RideControl EVO
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: S, M, ML, L, XL
- Colours: Satin Black
- Frame: ALUXX SL aluminium
- Fork: ALUXX SL-grade Aluminium, 12x100 thru-axle
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XC Riser 31.8 x 690mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant D-shape, Aluminium
- Saddle: Giant Sport
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: -
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RX400
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT201
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 11-36, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.10 Sport
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 42T
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant eX-2, Tubeless Ready
- Hubs: Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- Spokes: Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f]
- Tyres: Kenda Kwick Seven.5 27.5 x 2.40 (61-584), 60TPI, w/ reflex
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 6A fast charger
- Lighting: Axa BlueLine 50 front Axa Blueline rear
- Carrier: Giant Rack-It MIK
- Weight: 20.1kg (medium)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113102104, 2113102105, 2113102106, 2113102107, 2113102108
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file