Commit to everyday rides for fitness and fun. With its classic looks and modern technologies, this comfortable E-bike makes it all possible.
This smooth and quiet E-bike is an open invitation to ride. Whether you do it for transportation, fitness or just plain fun, Ease E+ is with you all the way. The Giant SyncDrive F motor delivers a smooth, quiet and natural riding experience. The lightweight aluminium frame is designed with a low step-through top tube, which makes it easy to mount and dismount. A suspension fork and seatpost help smooth out rough roads, and a clutch mechanism makes shifting silent and smooth.
The Giant SyncDrive F technology provides just the right amount of power for a comfortable ride. The EnergyPak 300 battery offers long-lasting support.
The tunable SyncDrive F motor provides support ratios up to 300 percent. You can personalise these to your preferred riding style.
The low step-through design makes it easy to get on and off, and delivers a comfortable, confident ride.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive new Silent drive front hub motor, 30Nm
- Sensors: Giant PedalPlus 3 - sensor technology
- Display: Giant RideControl ONE
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 300, 36V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L
- Colours: Gloss Metallic Navy
- Frame: ALUXX aluminium. Compatible with kickstand and fenders
- Fork: ALUXX aluminium
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Aluminium 30 degree sweep
- Stem: +30 degree fixed quill stem
- Seatpost: Aluminium
- Saddle: Selle Royal Nuvola gel
- Pedals: Anti-slip
- Shifters: Shimano 8 speed trigger shifter
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M310 Altus
- Brakes: Linear v-brakes
- Brake Levers: Tektro w/integrated bell
- Cassette: Shimano HG-20 12-32
- Chain: KMC HG71
- Crankset: Giant aluminium 46T
- Bottom Bracket: Giant PedalPlus BB sensor, cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX02 Double Wall Aluminum 622x19
- Hubs: Giant SyncDrive motor front Aluminium cassette hub rear
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Tyres: Kenda K-west 622x37mm w/o reflection (max tyre width possible: 42mm)
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 4A charger
- Lighting: -
- Lock: -
- Carrier: Integrated aluminium
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113200143, 2113200144, 2113200145, 2113200146
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file