Ride all the way across town with comfort, ease and style. Commute every day, pick up the groceries, or take the long route just for the fun of it. Long-lasting power and Smart Assist technology make the new Entour E+ irresistible.
This smooth-riding city E-bike can help you cover longer distances with less time and effort. Smart Assist technology determines and provides just the right amount of support you need to have a comfortable ride. You can tune your support ratios up to 300 percent. The Entour E+ also gives you the power to ride further with a 400 or 500 EnergyPak that mounts neatly behind the saddle on the rear rack.
Smart Assist technology provides just the right amount of power you need for a comfortable ride. The EnergyPak 500 battery offers long-lasting support.
The tunable SyncDrive F motor provides support ratios up to 300 percent. You can personalise these to your preferred riding style.
The low-step-through design makes it easy to get on and off, and delivers a comfortable, confident ride.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Core
- Sensors: Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display: Giant RideControl One
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 400Wh
- Sizes: XS (26"), S, M, L
- Colours: Gloss Metallic Grey
- Frame: ALUXX Aluminium, monotube extra low-stepthrough design.
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX 50mm Suspension
- Shock: -
- Handlebar: Aluminium 30 degree sweep
- Stem: +30 degree fixed quill stem
- Seatpost: Aluminium
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Plus
- Pedals: Anti-slip
- Shifters: Shimano 8 speed trigger shifter
- Front Derailleur: -
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M310 Altus
- Brakes: Tektro HDM-M275 Hydraulic Disc 160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HDM-M275
- Cassette: Shimano HG-20 12-32
- Chain: KMC Z.8.3
- Crankset: Giant aluminium 38T
- Bottom Bracket: -
- Rims: Giant CR70 Double Wall Aluminium 622x19
- Hubs: Aluminium 32H
- Spokes: Sapim Leader, stainless 14G(2.0mm) [F] Sapim Strong, stainless 13-14G(2.3-2.0mm) butted [R]
- Tyres: CST Xpedium One 45x622 w/o reflection
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 4A fast charger
- Lighting: -
- Lock: -
- Carrier: Massload aluminium
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113213144, 2113213145, 2113213146, 2113213143
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file