Long-distance adventure is better by bike. See the sights, experience your surroundings, and breathe it all in with this versatile E-bike. Smooth or rough roads, AnyTour E+ makes it easier.
The AnyTour E+ has a comfortable, sporty and quiet feel with a 70Nm SyncDrive Sport motor that delivers up to 350 percent tunable support ratios. You can fine-tune it for the riding characteristics you prefer. It’s designed to handle trekking terrain with a 60mm suspension fork that has a hydraulic lockout option. An EnergyPak 625 battery pack is seamlessly integrated into the downtube for a sleek profile and long-lasting power. The RideControl EVO offers navigation features with easy to use buttons and a clean handlebar mount.
Lightweight ALUXX SL frame and 60mm suspension fork provide a smooth ride on rough roads, while the SyncDrive Sport motor delivers 350 percent pedaling support.
The RideControl EVO offers navigation and is cleanly integrated into the handlebar.
Easy on and off
The low-step-through frame makes it easy to mount and dismount. This design also produces a confident, comfortable ride.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport
- Display: Giant RideControl EVO
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 625Wh
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Colours: Gloss Space Grey
- Frame: ALUXX SL aluminium
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX E25, lockout, 63mm , 15AQ
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contour GT, cable integrated, 30° back sweep 31.8mm
- Stem: Giant Contour, EVO display integrated, adjustable
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza gel
- Pedals: VP191 lightweight aluminium
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur: -
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT201, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT201
- Cassette: Shimano HG50-10 11-42T 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.10 Sport e-bike optimised
- Crankset: Giant aluminium, 38T
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant eX-2, Tubeless Ready
- Hubs: Giant Tracker Sport [F] 15x100mm Boost [R] 135mm QR
- Spokes: Sapim Race [F], Sapim Strong [R]
- Tyres: Schwalbe Energizer Plus, 622x50mm, Green Guard
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart charger
- Lighting: B&M Avy 40Lux e-Bike front LED B&M 2C rear LED
- Carrier: MIK rack. System bag & basket compatible
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113252144, 2113252145, 2113252147
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file