Experience trail riding like never before. With a powerful motor, smooth suspension and the added stability of 29-inch wheels, the Stance E+ Pro 29 helps you boost the fun factor on challenging terrain.
Designed with trail-friendly geometry, plush suspension and our most advanced motor technology, the new Stance E+ Pro 29 helps aspiring off-road riders tackle challenging trails with power and control. Its lightweight, strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminium frame with FlexPoint suspension makes tricky singletrack trails easier to ride. It features 120mm of rear suspension travel and 130mm up front, plus the balanced, smooth-riding confidence of larger diameter 29-inch wheels. The new SyncDrive Pro motor delivers 80Nm of torque with 360 percent tunable support ratios through the Giant E-bike App. The new RideControl ONE with EVO display compatibility has integrated handlebar support buttons for improved ergonomic control. The EnergyPak 625 battery system lets you extend the ride and can now be charged up quickly with a newly designed smart charger.
Strong motor support
The SyncDrive Sport motor with 80Nm of torque and 360 percent tunable support helps you climb steep, rugged trails with ease.
Smooth, confident ride
ALUXX SL aluminium frame with 120mm FlexPoint suspension and larger diameter 29-inch wheels produces a smooth, stable ride on technical trails.
625Wh EnergyPak offers the longest possible range. Integrated battery pack makes charging quick and easy.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Controller: Giant RideControl Ergo
- Display: N/A
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 625, 36V 17.3Ah integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Metallic Black
- Frame: ALUXX SL-grade aluminium, 120mm FlexPoint suspension system
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver RL,130mm travel, Lock-out, Tapered Steerer,15x110mm Boost, MaxleLite, e-MTB optimised
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT, High Volume, 184x44mm, custom tuned
- Handlebar: Giant Connect TR Riser 31.8x780mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30,9mm (S:100/M:125/L:150/XL:170)
- Saddle: Giant Romero Trail
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Deore 12-speed I-spec EV
- Front Derailleur: MRP 1X custom "V3" co-moulded TR chain guide
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT420, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 203mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore BL-M4100 I-spec EV
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M6100-12, 10-51T, 12-speed
- Chain: KMC e.12 Turbo, EcoProteq, e-bike optimised
- Crankset: Praxis Wavetm 36T Cold Forged 4130 premium steel Praxis e-Cadet+ custom forged crankarm set (Q-factor=168, S:160, M/L:165, XL:170)
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant XCT 29 Tubeless Ready 25mm e-bike optimised
- Hubs: Shimano MT410 Boost, Center-Lock, [F] 110x15 [R] 148x12mm Micro-Spline Drive Body Thru-axle
- Spokes: Sapim E-Lite [R] Race [F], e-bike optimised
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 29X2.5" 60TPI Foldable, TLR EXO [F] Maxxis Minion DHR II 29X2.40 60TPI Foldable TLR EXO [R]
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak Smart 6A charger Tubeless kit (liquid, valves, levers, manual, tool)
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113301104, 2113301105, 2113301106, 2113301107
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file