With Thrive E+, you get an all-access pass to the open road, no matter what your fitness level.
Thrive E+ EX is a flat-bar E-bike built specifically for women looking to commute around town with built-in rack systems so you can bring all your essentials along with you. Enjoy the pace with the SyncDrive Pro motor that provides a natural, yet powerful, E-bike experience. The motor also features Smart Assist Technology that automatically adjusts the support level based on your pedalling input. With Smart Assist Technology that translates six measurements about your riding and adds the perfect amount of power at just the right time for a fluid ride quality. The EnergyPak Smart 500 battery is so sleek, you’ll have your friends looking twice to know it’s an E-bike. This model comes with front and rear lights, a kickstand, and a rear rack, completing the package for in-town functionality.
The perfect in-town E-bike designed specifically to maximise your ability to commute by bike and run errands, with front and rear lights, a kickstand, a rack, fenders, and visible navigation on the RideControl EVO handlebar-mounted screen.
Smart Assist Technology, the reliable EnergyPak Smart 500 battery, and 360% max support from the SyncDrive Pro motor unite to bring you powerfully seamless riding, so you can enjoy your time going place to place or looking for adventure.
Designed with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, including women’s-specific frame geometry and E-bike friendly saddle and grips for a comfortable road riding experience in an appealing package.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Display: Giant RideControl EVO
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: XS, S, M
- Colours: Gloss Echeveria/Black
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium
- Fork: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, 12x100 thru-axle
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XC Riser 31.8x690mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant D-shape, Aluminium
- Saddle: Liv Sport Pro
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: -
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RX400
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT201
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 11-36, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.10 Sport
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 42T
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant eX-2, Tubeless Ready
- Hubs: Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- Spokes: Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f]
- Tyres: Kenda Kwick Seven.5 27.5x2.40 (61-584), 60TPI, w/ reflex
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 6A fast charger
- Lighting: Axa BlueLine 50 front Axa Blueline rear
- Carrier: Giant Rack-It MIK
- Weight: 19.4kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113105103, 2113105104, 2113105105
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file