Take control of your lifestyle and rediscover your sense of adventure with reliable comfort that takes you through the city and beyond.
Set your sights farther and fit more awesome in your day with the motor-assisted Amiti E+. Using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, Amiti E+ was designed for a woman’s comfort and taste. The bike provides a lower standover height, making getting on and off the bike easy. Amiti E+ is equipped with a solid braking system for loyal traction, plus fenders and tubeless tyres for optimal comfort and safety. The RideControl remote unit lets you check battery level, turn on the front headlight, and comes with a Smart Assist button that kicks in an extra smooth and natural ride feel. Amiti E+ offers five levels of assistance for speed control, which adds 50%-350% of your power to your pedal stroke. This bike makes traveling through city streets and rough country roads a pure delight.
Access to new roads and experiences is easily within reach thanks to the 180-215 km* furthest range of the reliable EnergyPak Smart battery. The SyncDrive Sport motor, co-developed with Yamaha, delivers 70Nm of torque and has six speed control settings ranging from 75-350% pedal assistance. Powerful disc brakes make variable terrain, from hilly city commutes to windy country roads a non-issue. *Variations may depend on several circumstances including weight, elevation, terrain, acceleration etc
The reliable and easy-to-access EnergyPak Smart is beautifully integrated into a lightweight and durable ALUXX SL-Grade aluminium frame, designed and tuned for women using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy for a bike that zips along on longer adventures. Integrated dropouts make adding accessories easy, and paired with fenders, rack, and an integrated light on the head tube, Amiti E+ is ready for comfortable commuting or awe-inspiring point-to-point treks.
Smart Assist Technology smooths out bumps, and the ergonomic RideControl Ergo series handlebar controls make adjusting pedal assist simple. A suspension fork, all-terrain capable tyres, and sloping top tube with low standover height specifically developed for women turns Amiti E+ into a comfortable adventure ride.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport
- Display: Giant RideControl EVO
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 500, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: XS, S, M
- Colours: Gloss Charcoal
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, Overdrive 1½ - 1? inch headtube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount, compatible with fenders
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX E25 NLO 75mm travel 15AH
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XC Riser 31.8x690mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Liv Comfort
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M4100, 11-42T, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.10 Sport, E-bike optimised
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36/48T
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c aluminium
- Hubs: Giant eTracker, [F] 15mm Axle [R] 135mm QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Tyres: Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c, Tubeless Ready, Reflex (max tyre width possible: 47mm)
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak Smart 6A charger
- Lighting: Axa BlueLine 50Lux Steady E6 front Axa BlueLine Steady E6 rear
- Carrier: MIK rack, system bag & basket compatible
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113712103, 2113712104, 2113712105
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file