With reliable, power assisted pedalling, let Rove-E+ lure you into new discoveries.
With Rove E+’s lightweight ALUXX SL-Grade aluminium frame plus powerful pedalling assistance, what once seemed impossible is now within reach. The handlebar-mounted RideControl ONE lets you adjust riding modes, and it has key data indicators – battery level and support level. Rove E+ offers six levels of assistance for speed control, which adds 50%-300% of your power to your pedal stroke. The fully integrated EnergyPak side-release battery makes removing and charging easy. Rove E+ is equipped with a solid braking system for faithful traction and tubeless tyres for optimal comfort and safety. The bike provides women’s-specific geometry and contact points, along with a lower standover height that makes it easy to get on and off the bike. This bike can take you from around-town rides to dirt paths or gravel roads seamlessly.
Explore new places, new roads, and new adventures with the 160 km range of the reliable EnergyPak battery. The SyncDrive Core Motor delivers 50Nm of torque and has six speed control settings, ranging from 50-300% pedal assistance.
Powered for Fun
The reliable EnergyPak 400Wh side-release battery is beautifully integrated into a lightweight and durable ALUXX SL-Grade aluminium frame for a bike that zips along on longer adventures.
SyncDrive motor technology smooths out bumps along the ride, and RideControl ONE controls are easy to access and use on the handlebar to select pedal assist functions and view battery levels.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Core
- Controller: RideControl One
- Display: N/A
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 400, 36V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L
- Colours: Matte Laurel
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, Overdrive 1½ - 1? inch head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount, compatible with fenders
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX E25 63mm travel
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport, 25.4
- Stem: Giant Sport,15-Degree, 25.4
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Liv Comfort
- Pedals: Aluminum Platform
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000
- Front Derailleur: -
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M3100, 9-Speed
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M275
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.9 Sport, E-bike optimized
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 42T
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Liv GX03V, 700C Aluminium
- Hubs: Giant eTracker, [F] 100x9mm QR [R] 135mm QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Tyres: Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45), Tubeless Ready W/O Reflex (GU: w/reflex) (max tyre width possible: 50mm)
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 4A fast charger
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113717103, 2113717104, 2113717105
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file