Our Overvolt hardtail serves as the entry-level model of our line of electric mountain bikes.
The 120 mm of clearance in front provide the bike with a natural balance and ensure excellent steering control in turns, as well as effective damping of all powerful shocks. The motorization functionality has been subcontracted to Yamaha for a gradual and gentle assistance. The Overvolt HT is an accessible and reassuring bike designed to take full advantage of your week-end trips!
- Frame: OVERVOLT YAMAHA SUPREME 5 ALLOY BOOST
- Fork: SR SUNTOUR XCM 34 COIL LO-R 15AH THRU AXLE 110MM 27.5' 120mm TRAVEL
- Motor / Battery / Display: YAMAHA PW-SE for Intube 400Wh LCD DISPLAY
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO ACERA RDM3000GS 9s SHADOW
- Crankset: LAPIERRE OVERVOLT YAMAHA WIDE NARROW 32T 170mm
- Sprocket: SUNRACE CSM090 9s 11-36T
- Chain: KMC 9 Spd X9
- Brakes: SHIMANO MT200
- Discs: SHIMANO SMRT10 180mm/ 180mm CENTERLOCK
- Shifters / Brake levers: SHIMANO ALTUS SLM2010 9s
- Headset: VP-J303 1.5 H:19,6mm
- Handlebar: LAPIERRE ALLOY 6061 W: 740mm R: 25mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Grips: VELO LOCK-ON
- Stem: LAPIERRE ALLOY 0° Ø: 31.8mm L: 45mm
- Seatpost: LAPIERRE ALLOY Ø: 31.6mm L: 350mm
- Saddle: XLC by DDK
- Front hub: SHIMANO MT400 BOOST THRU AXLE
- Rear hub: SHIMANO MT400 BOOST THRU AXLE
- Rims: LAPIERRE eAM+ 32H 584-35c
- Tires: SCHWALBE SMART SAM K-GUARD 27.5x2.6
- Pedals: FPD NW-91K
- Weight: n/c
- Size: S, M, L, XL
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: D0055300, D0053800, D0054300, D0054800
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file