Why buy bike from us?
The feeling of a real All Mountain with the little extra power that will make the difference.
We have a duty to offer bicycles that can be fitted to everyone’s needs. Our requirement was to offer a different product for “electro-sceptics” or people who want to switch to a softer engine. We have therefore combined the best of our know-how to create a new generation of eMtB AM. A smooth and jerk-free engine that is totally forgotten when you ride more than 25 kph, leaving the possibility of free pedalling without resistance and without noise. A promising autonomy to provide maximum pleasure. A precise bike in the driving, which allows you to position yourself correctly and easily. The eZesty is certainly heavier than a non-electric MtB in the same category, but this overweight is quickly forgotten when it comes to riding in committed singles.
- Frame: eZesty AM FULL CARBON ULTIMATE 150mm travel, BOOST, METRIC, THRU AXLE
- Fork: FOX 36 FLOAT FACTORY KASHIMA BOOST 15x110 160mm
- Shock Absorber: FOX FLOAT DPS FACTORY KASHIMA LV EVOL TRUNNION
- Motor / Battery / Display: FAZUA EVATION 1.0 DRIVE PACK + 250Wh BATTERY PACK / NEW LOCK
- Rear derailleur: SRAM X01 CARBON EAGLE 12SPD
- Crankset: FSA CARBON e-Bike ISIS 170MM w/SRAM XSYNC II 32T RING
- Sprocket: SRAM PG1230 EAGLE 11-50 12SPD
- Chain: SRAM NX EAGLE 12SPD
- Brakes: SRAM GUIDE RE
- Discs: SRAM CENTERLINE 200/200
- Shifters / Brake levers: SRAM GX EAGLE MATCHMAKER SINGLE CLICK 12SPD
- Headset: FSA ORBIT ZERO STACK
- Handlebar: RACE FACE SIXC CARBON 20MMx785MM
- Grips: LP Grips 'FIT', (Size Small on (M) / Size Large on (L, XL))
- Stem: LP FULL CNC 0° 35MM (M, L), 45MM (XL)
- Seatpost: LP CARBON DROPPER 125(M), 150 (L, XL)
- Saddle: Lapierre CRMO by Velo
- Wheelset: LP eAM+ CARBON 584x33 BOOST, TUBELESS READY
- Tires: MAXXIS HIGH ROLLER II WIDE TRAIL 27.5x2.5 WT 3C MAXXTERRA EXO FRONT and REAR
- Pedals: NW-91K
- Accessories: TUBELESS VALVES
- Weight: 18,6 kg
- Size: M, L, XL
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: D0414300, D0414600, D0415000
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file