Why buy bike from us?
The new Aircode DRS is the third version of the Lapierre aero road model since the model joined the range in 2014.
As well as a brand-new, more streamlined and sleek design, this new high-speed bike plays with the laws of physics and aerodynamic resistance. It is more rigid and more aerodynamic, featuring disc brakes, as well as more comfortable than the previous model. Meeting all of these criteria seemed an impossible task just a short time ago, but our knowledge of carbon construction, discussions with Groupama-FDJ racers, CFD analysis and wind tunnel tests have opened a new chapter for this road bike. The new Aircode DRS marks a new phase of aerodynamic performance, comfort and riding sensation. And Arnaud Démare, the 2020 – and triple – champion of France on the Aircode DRS handlebars, is not going to tell you otherwise!
Do not look for cables and casing. To improve its lines, the casing and cables are now fully integrated into the cockpit and frame. To achieve this, we have developed a completely bespoke stem, added 1.5” ball bearings and a special fork. The internal routing in the frame ensures sleek lines and showcases the new design and the frame’s taut, sporty lines.More aggressive geometry for improved performance
We can improve the bike but what good is an aerodynamic bike without better posture for the cyclist? Improving the cyclist’s aerodynamics was also crucial for us to ensure greater speed. With a straighter and more constant saddle angle from XS to M (74°) and L to XXL (73.5°) and a slightly longer reach, the cyclist’s position is slightly lower, reducing air resistance. More projected at the front, more compact and lower, the position is simply more aerodynamic! At high speed, you will be blown away by the stability of the bike’s front thanks to the longer front wheelbase and reach and the explosive responsiveness of the rear frame with its short 405 mm bases. Taking one turn and bend after another at high speed is more thrilling than ever with the Aircode DRS precision! We have managed the unthinkable by combining stability, precision and explosiveness. So release the brakes and get your best time in all your categories!As comfortable as riding on velvet
Speed and comfort are not mutually exclusive. With the new Aircode DRS, you will discover what it means to ride fast as though on velvet, whatever the condition of the road! The new seat stay attachment point with the tube higher and further forward than the saddle tube disperses vibrations and eases the bending effort of the saddle post and saddle tube. The results are incredible: the Aircode DRS frame is 12% more vertically comfortable than the former Aircode SL. Combined with the tubeless wheels on all the models and tyres with 25 mm sections (the frame and fork are compatible with 28 mm tyres), cycling further and faster is a real joy.For the road and triathlons
In case you were wondering: the Aircode DRS 7.0 and 8.0 models come with our new Lapierre aero carbon handlebars specially designed and reinforced for the use of carbon aero bars which attach to the handlebars themselves. And with the slightly longer reach, the aerodynamic position is optimised to cycle with or without the aero bars.
Our Aircode DRS 5.0 manufactured with our Carbon UD SL technology is the gateway to the high-speed world. We have optimised the components so you feel the first intoxicating sensations of speed as soon as you step on the pedals. But our first model in the range did not have to compromise to ensure cycling comfort. The DT Swiss P1850 wheels with 32 mm semi-moulded aluminium rims are the ideal compromise between aerodynamics and optimised weight. They are compatible with Tubeless and 25 mm Schwalbe One RaceGuard tyres. So the sensations of speed, responsiveness and comfort are already present. Equipped with the very reliable Shimano 105 groupset, the Aircode DRS 5.0 is not just for flat roads. With a compact crankset and a 11-30 cassette, bumps will no longer stop you in your tracks.
- Frame: New Aircode DRS Disc thru axle UD Superlight carbon
- Fork: New Aircode DRS Disc thru axle UD Superlight carbon
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-R7000-GS, 11s
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-R7000-F
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-R7000, 50-34T 170mm (XS/S) / 172.5mm (M/L) / 175mm (XL/XXL)
- Bottom bracket: Shimano Press Fit SMBB7141B
- Sprocket: Shimano 105 CS-R7000 11-30T 11s
- Chain: Shimano HG601
- Discs: Shimano SMRT70 160mm/140mm Center Lock
- Shifters / Brake levers: Shimano 105 BR7070 2x11s flat mount with Fin
- Headset: Acros integrated
- Handlebar: Lapierre UD carbon, Width: 400mm (XS/S), 420mm (M/L/XL), 440mm (XXL), compatible with triathlon extensions
- Bar tape: Lapierre Vexgel tape
- Stem: Lapierre, -7°, Ø: 31.8mm, L: 90mm (XS/S), 100mm (M), 110mm (L), 120mm (XL/XXL)
- Seatpost: Lapierre Aero carbon 0mm offset
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension
- Wheelset: DT Swiss P1850 DB23 Center Lock TUBELESS
- Tires: Schwalbe One Raceguard Tubeless Easy 700x25
- Pedals: VP-335 Clips&Strap
- Weight: 8.7 kg *
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: E4395800, E4394600
Barcodes: 3660423355629, 3660423355599
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file