Bikes have changed the way people travel countless times over the past 200 years, and with the current emphasis on fossil fuel free travel, they are doing so yet again.
Endura's Speed Pedelec Helmet is designed to meet the demands of the modern speed pedelec commuter and recreational cyclist.
In addition to CE standard EN1078 certification the Speed Pedelec Helmet also meets the NTA8776 S-EPAC certification, offering greater levels of impact protection and head coverage for these higher speed classification e-bikes with a maximum speed of 28mph (45kph). The full Koroyd core ensures additional protection but doesn’t mean extra weight. The helmet also includes a host of neat features including an adjustable visor, open/close venting and rear light mount to create the ultimate city lid.
- Lightweight in-mould construction with extended skull coverage
- Full integrated Koroyd® core for superior energy absorption
- Removable visor provides integrated eye protection
- Controlled airflow cooling with easy open front vent system and top “air intake” vent
- One-hand, micro-adjustment fit system
- Antibacterial, fast wicking fabric padding
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy
- Certified to CE standard EN1078 and new NTA8776 Speed-Pedelec
Manufacturer's Code: E1537BK/S-M, E1537BK/M-L, E1537BK/L-XL, E1537GY/S-M, E1537GY/M-L, E1537GY/L-XL