This combination of innovative technologies makes the new Alpha the most elastic wetsuit on the market. The obvious choice for Natural Swimmers, those who have a background in swimming and have a good swimming technique. Focus on what really matters: Swimming without limitations.
- The combination of 0.88 material and Yamamoto 44 neoprene provides maximum flexibility, ensuring greater stroke distance.
- The Nano SCS coating will minimize water resistance as you glide through the water, improving your hydrodynamics and performance with each stroke.
- Because of the use of thinner and more elastic materials, this wetsuit will help you maintain a more neutral and correct position for longer.
MORE FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
- The reduced buoyancy and the use of a shorter reversible zipper offer full freedom of movement, so that the wetsuit feels like a second skin.
- Orca uses Yamamoto neoprene in all its products, a durable, lightweight and high-performance material. The construction of the panels and the combination of the various high-quality materials place our wetsuits at the forefront of the sector.
- The 0.88 Free technology has been developed with Yamamoto exclusively for Orca. Stretching this neoprene requires 90% less strength than conventional neoprene, with immediate recovery.
- The exclusive Yamamoto 44 technology from Orca’s high-end range is the most elastic version of 1.5 mm neoprene. Stretching this neoprene requires 90% less strength than conventional neoprene.
- Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water. Orca uses Yamamoto Corporation’s latest Nano SCS for an even lower drag co-efficient, ensuring the fastest swim possible. The underwater co-efficient of dynamic friction of the Nano SCS is 0.026 in comparison to 4.0 of regular neoprene. Less friction = more speed!
- Hydrolite technology helps the wetsuit come off more easily, making transitions even faster.
INFINITY SKIN 2
- The Infinity Skin 2 inner lining provides a feeling of absolute freedom. Designed from a highelasticity nylon incorporating bamboo fibers, this technology is used in the lining of our wetsuit to provide greater flexibility in every stroke. It maintains body heat longer and reduces bad odors and the presence of bacteria in your neoprene. It is also composed of natural and environmentally sustainable materials, to avoid skin irritation and to care for the environment.
ULTIMATE SEAL COLLAR
- The combination of laser cutting on the neck and the inverse Velcro reduces friction, preventing any abrasion on the skin.
FEEL THE WATER (FTW)
- The Feel the Water panel (FTW) allows you to feel the water with every stroke, so you forget you’re wearing a wetsuit.
Manufacturer's Code: KN524601, KN524801, KN525101, KN525401, KN525701