Why buy bike from us?
The Fugio 30 is a bike that knows no bounds.
Forget gravel. Rocks, roots, jumps, chutes - one flick of the dropper-post lever and they are all fair game.
- When your riding is this rowdy, you need a paintjob to match - many said we couldn't go one better than our sunset fade, but we're pretty sure this is it.
- Underneath the loud and proud colourway is a complete Reynolds 725 frameset. The tubing is mandrel butted and heat-treated, so that thinner walls can be used compared to non-heat-treated steels.
- Up front, the fork is full carbon to save a little weight and further enhance the ride quality.
- We've adorned the range-topping model with Shimano's all-new GRX groupset that provides a wide range of gearing from a 1x setup.
- Tubeless compatible wheels and 47c tyres, along with a dropper post round out a complete package for fun evening rides and weekend escapades.
- Frame Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated chromoly
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork Genesis full carbon Gravel Disc Fork
- Headset F17A Taper 1 1/8"" - 1 1/5""
- Shifters Shimano GRX ST-RX810 11spd
- Rear Derailleur Shimano GRX RD-RX812 11spd
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Chainset Shimano GRX FC-RX810 40T XS/S = 170MM, M/L = 172.5MM, XL = 175MM
- Bottom Bracket Shimano SM-BBR60
- Chain KMC X11
- Cassette / Freewheel Shimano CS-M8000 11-42T 11spd
- Rims WTB ST I25 TCS 2.0
- Hubs Formula Front - CL-712 / Rear RXC-142A
- Spokes Steel 14g
- Brakes Shimano GRX BR-RX810
- Brake levers Shimano GRX ST-RX810 11spd
- Handlebars Genesis Alloy, 16deg flare, XS = 420MM, SM/MED = 440MM, L=460MM, XL = 480MM
- Stem Genesis Alloy, 31.8mm, -6 deg, 100mm
- Saddle Genesis
- Seatpost Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: GN21320MD, GN21320LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file