Why buy bike from us?
With a comfortable more upright riding position the Motion puts you in the perfect riding position to allow you to feel in complete control. Made from 6061 heat treated aluminium and equipped with 700x42c Vee tyres which will smooth out the road.
The Motion is finished with a high-quality Shimano 3 x 7 drivetrain which offers you a huge range of gears so you can be confident and have the peace of mind you can tackle whatever terrain you come across.
- Frame 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork Hi ten Chromoly / mudguard eyelets 1-1/8"
- Headset Neco H-148-MP 1-1/8"
- Shifters Shimano ST-EF41 EZ-Fire 3x7 Speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney RD-TY300
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney FD-TY510-TS3
- Chainset Shimano FC-TY301 / 48X38X28T / 15-19IN 170mm, 21-25IN 175mm
- Bottom Bracket Shimano BB-UN100 BSA 68-122.5mm
- Chain KMC Z7
- Cassette / Freewheel Shimano CS-HG200-7 / 12-32T
- Rims A&J AJ-1 / 36H
- Hubs KT A16F/AY1R / 36h / front / rear
- Spokes Steel 14g
- Tyres Vee tire Zilent 700x42c
- Brakes Promax TX-117 V-Brakes
- Brake levers Shimano ST-EF41 EZ-Fire 3x7 Speed
- Handlebars Ridgeback alloy / 20mm rise x 6deg backsweep / 31.8mm barbore / 15in/19in = 640MM, 21in/25in = 660MM
- Stem Ridgeback +7deg / 70mm
- Saddle Ridgeback custom / high density fill / steel rail
- Seatpost Alloy / 27.2x350mm
- Pedals Resin metro
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB21030SM, RB21030MD, RB21030LG, RB21030XL, RB21030XXL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file