Why buy bike from us?
The Ridgeback Dimension 20 is a lightweight and versatile bike for 6 to 10 years old kids with features specifically designed for smaller riders.
The lightweight triple butted alloy frame at its heart makes the Dimension 20 ideal for small riders who like to ride more often.
- Frame 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Headset DOZER-1189B4,1-1/8"
- Shifters Shimano SLM310 Rapid Fire 7 speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney RD-FT35A 6/7 Speed / Short Cage / Direct Mount
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Chainset Samox SAC-30D / 32T / 114mm
- Bottom Bracket Samox BB-ALLOY 68-118mm
- Chain KMC Z 7
- Cassette / Freewheel Shimano CS-HG200-7 / 12-28T
- Rims Rigida AS-26 / 32h / 20x1.75"
- Hubs Front: Joytech JY-751DSA / 100mm QR/Rear: Shimano FH-TY500 -7 /135mm QR / 32h
- Spokes Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres Vee Speedster 20" x 2.00" Black
- Brakes Promax TX-107C V-Brakes
- Brake levers Tektro TX-316AG
- Handlebars Alloy /MTB AL 345BTFOV /Length: 520mm / 45mm rise / 6 Deg sweep /31.8mm Barbore / Black with RB logo
- Stem TDS-D611-8FOV / Length 40mm x Rise 3 Deg / Barbore 31.8mm w/cap / Matt Black
- Saddle VL-4104A / Black with grey embossed logo
- Seatpost Alloy / 27.2x250mm
- Pedals Resin Junior
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB21870
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file