The family's go to E-cargo bike.
The MK5 is truly a bike for the whole family with a spacious child carrying bucket and padded bench seats in the front and rear of the bucket which are each equipped with individual seat belts and a removable waterproof cover it allows you to remove the car completely from the school run.
- To get you and the kids up even the steepest of hills the MK5 is equipped with a powerful Promovec rear hub motor offering 40nm of torque and 250w of power output which offers multiple levels of smooth pedal assistance enabling you to enjoy the ride.
- With the MK5's 3-wheel footprint the bike is incredibly stable even when fully loaded and on the roughest of roads.
- Braking is provided by 3 powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and as an extra safety feature these brakes can be locked on as a hand brake when not on the bike to stop the bike from rolling when parked on uneven terrain.
- The motor and battery offer up to a 45km range ensuring you can be sure you have enough charge to tackle even the longest of school runs.
- Frame 6061 HEAT TREATED ALUMINIUM
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork N/A
- Headset N/A
- Shifters SHIMANO ACERA SL-M3000 9-SPEED
- Rear Derailleur SHIMANO ACERA RD-M3000 9-SPEED
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Bottom Bracket
- Chain KMC X9E
- Cassette / Freewheel SHIMANO CS-HG201-9 11-32T
- Rims MACH 1 KARGO 36H
- Hubs PROMOVEC FH-9 CARGO / PROMOVEC 50971 36H
- Spokes STEEL 14G
- Tyres KENDA CBT 20/26x1.95"
- Brakes TEKTRO HD-E530/525 HYDRAULIC BRAKES
- Brake levers TEKTRO HD-E530/525 HYDRAULIC BRAKES W/ HANDBRAKE
- Handlebars CARGO CUSTOM
- Stem N/A
- Saddle SELLE ROYAL GIPSY
- Seatpost ALLOY 27.2x300MM
- Pedals RIDGEBACK METRO
- Drive Unit PROMOVEC 50971, 250W, 40NM
- Battery PROMOVEC 500WH
- charger PROMOVEC 2AH
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB22901
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file