Why buy bike from us?
IN AN EVER CHANGING ENVIRONMENT, PEOPLE ARE LOOKING TOWARDS ALTERNATIVE TRAVEL.
Since 2013 Adventure has been creating reliable, affordable bicycles to help you get from A to B. In 2016 we introduced our first eBike, using Shimano’s pioneering STEPS system. Now, we’re extremely proud to release our first ever eScooter. Using the same ethos that has served us so well with our bicycles, the focus is on quality, reliability and practicality.
A mobility revolution is taking place, and Adventure have you covered. The Adventure e-Scooter is designed for use on private property only with the landowners consent
- Built around a 36v rear wheel motor and 180wh battery, our eScooter delivers speeds up to 20km/h and can tackle gradients of up to 15%.
- A range of up to 20km* and charge time of 3 hours mean your rides can be tackled with ease.
- The ability to fold the scooter makes storage a piece of cake, so when you need to charge up, you can do so comfortably, where ever you are.
- 8 inch rubber tyres provide a stable ride, but also take away the worry of punctures.
- Voltage: 36v
- Motor: 36v/300w Rear Motor Direct Drive
- Battery: 180Wh
- Top Speed: 20km/h
- Charge: 36v/2ah - 3 Hours
- Riding Range: 20km Riding Range
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RK21500
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file