Why buy bike from us?
Never before has the Pulsium distinguished itself more. A sleek design that boasts tighter lines and a light carbon frame, with a versatile bike concept suited to endurance cycling, sportives, as well as bikepacking. The new Pulsium allows you to discover all the advantages of a carbon bike, without the constraint of one bike discipline. Delivering elegance, comfort and a dynamic ride combined with the reassurance and power of disc brakes. There's only one thing left to say: Welcome to the family of cyclists!
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Pressfit SMBB7141B
- Brakes Front: Shimano RT70 160/140mm centerlock
- Chain: Shimano HG54
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-R4700, 50X34T 170mm(XS,S) 172.5mm(M), 175mm(L,XL)
- E-Bike: No
- Fork: New Pulsium Disc Thru Axle 100% Carbon
- Frame: New Pulsium Disc Thru Axle Ud Carbon
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700F
- Grips: Lapierre Tape
- Handlebar: Lapierre Alloy 40cm(XS,S) 42cm(M,L,XL)
- Headset: Acros Integrated
- Model Year: 2021
- Pedals: VP-335 Clips&Strap
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10s
- Saddle: Selle Italia X3 Boost
- Seat Post: Lapierre Alloy 3D Forged 27,2x350mm
- Shift Lever: Shimano Tiagra BR4770 2x10s Flat Mount without Fin
- Sprocket: Shimano HG500 10s 11-34T
- Stem: Lapierre Alloy -7° 31,8mm 80mm(XS,S) 90mm(M) 100mm(L) 110mm(XL)
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 3 SL 700X28
- Wheel Set: Ryde DP19 / Shimano RS470 Centerlock 32H
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: E4114600, E4114900, E4115200, E4115500, E4115800
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file