Its easy to achieve one less car in the household.The Ridgeback Butcher is the perfect urban front loader cargo bike to help to reduce the family's carbon footprint. built around a strong aluminium frame and rear hub drive motor to help take the strain out of any additional load in the front load area.
- Up to 100km range*
- Rated for total weight of 150kg (rider and cargo).
- Connect+ controller, app available for IOS
- Robust dual kickstand.
- Battery manufactured in Denmark.
- Integrated lighting
- Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
- Fork Material: Steel
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Battery: PROMOVEC 600wh
- Bottom Bracket: Taper 68/124.5mm
- Wheel Size: 20 inch
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic Brakes
- Intended Use: E-Bike, Cargo, Utility
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Cassette Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG201-9 11-32T
- Chain: KMC X9E
- Chain Set: Alloy 175mm / 42T
- Charger: Promovec 2AH
- Fork: Steel Cargo Disc
- Grip Tape: Ridgeback
- Headset: Neco H-148-MP 1-1/8 inch
- Hubs: KT-MH8F / PROMOVEC 50750
- Mudguard: Fitted
- Pedals: Resin Metro
- Rims: MACH 1 650
- Saddle: Ridgeback Metro
- Seat Post: Alloy 31.6 x 350 mm
- Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M2000 9 Speed
- Spokes: Steel 14 g
- Stem: Alloy Adjustable 110 mm
- Tyres: Schwalbe Delta Cruiser 20/26 x 1.75
- Frame Shape: Crossbar
- Battery Integration: External
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB21830LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file