Why buy bike from us?
A lightweight understated classic urban bike packed full of features, the Element is fully equipped to take on the Urban jungle with flat mount hydraulic disc bakes and a 3x9 Shimano drive train to help you get over any terrain and a light weight 6061 heat treated aluminium frame which is finished with a aluminium fibre fork all makes the Element the ideal Urban bike for the modern individual.
- Frame 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork Aluminium disc / mudguard eyelets
- Headset Neco H-148-MP 1-1/8"
- Shifters Shimano Acera SL-M315 Rapidfire Plus 2x8 Speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera RD-M360
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney FD-TY710
- Chainset Shimano FC-TY501 / 46X30T / 15-19IN 170MM, 21-25IN 175MM
- Bottom Bracket Shimano BB-UN26 68-122.5mm
- Chain KMC X8
- Cassette / Freewheel Shimano CS-HG41-8 11-34T
- Rims Shining DB-31 / 32H
- Hubs Shimano DH-3D37 / KT TC7R / 32H / front / rear
- Spokes Steel 14g
- Tyres Schwalbe Little Big Ben Relfex 700x40c
- Brakes Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Brake levers Shimano BL-MT201
- Handlebars Ridgeback alloy / 20mm rise x 6deg backsweep / 31.8mm barbore /
- 15in/19in = 640MM, 21in/25in = 660MM
- Stem Ridgeback +7deg / 70mm
- Saddle Ridgeback custom / high density fill / CroMo rail
- Seatpost Alloy / 27.2x350mm
- Pedals Resin metro
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB21650SM, RB21650MD, RB21650LG, RB21650XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file