Less can be more. The Acid 200 SL takes the same successful formula as the Acid 200, trims what little fat there was to make an even lighter and livelier bike, and adds to the spec too. We chose a Microshift 9-speed 11-42T cassette for an extended gear range, so your junior mountain biker will have the confidence to tackle even more challenging climbs. A thinner handlebar and grips make it easier for small hands to hold on, steer and brake. And grippy tyres, powerful brakes and safe handling round out a package that your young rider will love.
- The Acid 200's heat-treated, 6061 aluminium frame has the same quality and durability as our full-size mountain bikes. It's light and strong, thanks to a curved and formed down tube that's tailored specifically to a young rider's weight.
- V-brake bosses front and rear are just the same as you'll find on mum or dad's bike.
- And, because we know that accidents can happen, we fitted a replaceable derailleur hanger - so that an unexpected tumble doesn't write off the frame.
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite 6061
- SIZE: 20"
- FORK: Rigid Alloy fork
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Alloy V-Brake with Powermodulator
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Microshift RD-M 619M, 9-Speed
- SHIFTERS: Microshift Advent SL-M9295-R
- CRANKSET: Prowheel, 32T, 127mm with Chainguard, Aluminium
- CASSETTE: Microshift CS-H093A, 11-42T
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- FRONT HUB: CUBE Aluminium, QR
- REAR HUB: CUBE Aluminium, QR
- RIMS: Aluminium
- TYRES: Schwalbe Billy Bonkers 2.0
- STEM: AR CUBE Aluminium Lite
- HANDLEBAR: AR CUBE Aluminium, 540mm, 25.4
- GRIPS: Velo
- SEAT POST: CUBE Aluminium Lite
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE
- SADDLE: CUBE Kid
- HEADSET: CUBE A-Headset
- PEDALS: CUBE Kid
- BELL: Nuvo
- WEIGHT: 8,2 kg
Kids Bike Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 42218020
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file