Why buy bike from us?
It's never too early to introduce your kids to the joys of pedal power. For the brand-new Cubie 160 we've pulled out all the stops to make a real mountain bike in miniature. So, for example, we fitted it with an alloy fork to reduce weight. Then we added easy-to-use front and rear rim brakes. A Hebie chainlooper to keep stray fingers and clothing away from the transmission. Billy Bonkers tyres, because they're grippy and we love the name. And we finished it all off with legendary CUBE build quality backed by our in-house safety testing. All that's missing is an adventurous spirit and a bucket-load of enthusiasm!
- The Cubie 160 is designed to be fun and responsive, but with the safety of stable, predictable steering.
- The lightweight aluminium 6061 frame features rounded edges and corners to help minimise the risk of injury, but we've ensured that it's more than tough enough to stand up to enthusiastic use.
- The lightweight alloy fork is new for 2022.
- And, of course, there's a choice of paint finishes to capture every child's imagination.
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite 6061
- SIZE: 16"
- FORK: Rigid Alloy fork
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Alloy V-Brake With Powermodulator
- CRANKSET: Prowheel, 25T, 127mm with Chainlooper
- CHAIN: KMC S1
- FRONT HUB: CUBE Aluminium, QR
- REAR HUB: CUBE Aluminium
- RIMS: Aluminium
- TYRES: Schwalbe Billy Bonkers 2.0
- STEM: CUBE Aluminium Lite
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Aluminium Lite, 450mm
- GRIPS: CUBE Kid Grips
- SEAT POST: CUBE Aluminium Lite
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE
- SADDLE: CUBE Kid
- HEADSET: CUBE A-Headset
- PEDALS: CUBE Kid
- BELL: Nuvo
- WEIGHT: 6,7 kg
Kids Bike Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 52122016, 52121016
Barcodes: 4054571369147, 4054571369130
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file