We all know traffic sucks, but the Editor proves that getting around town needn't be a chore. With its smooth, practically maintenance-free Shimano 11-speed hub gears and ultra-tough Gates CDX belt drive, it'll whisk you to wherever you're going with a grin on your face. Light, fast-rolling and durable 700c Schwalbe G-One Allround tyres and strong Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes help keep you safe, regardless of road conditions. And sharp handling and understated good looks are the icing on the cake.
- Drawing inspiration from our mountain bike hardtails, the Editor's frame uses double-butted aluminium tubes and fast-rolling 700c wheels for speed and comfort.
- Neatly integrated luggage carrier and mudguard mounting points make it easy to customise, and the eccentric bottom bracket and split dropout accommodate the low-maintenance belt drive.
- The sleek rigid fork is the perfect accompaniment, offering crisp, precise steering to match its low weight and understated looks.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Urban, Double Butted
- SIZE: Men: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm), XL (62cm)
- FORK: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- SPROCKET: Gates Rear Sprocket CDN, 22T
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano Deore BR-M6000, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Alfine SL-S700
- CRANKSET: Gates CDX Center Track, 46T, BB Gates
- DRIVE BELT: Gates CDX, 113T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano Deore HB-M6000, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano Alfine SG-S7001, 11-Speed
- RIMS: CUBE UX24, 32H, Disc
- TYRES: Schwalbe G-One Allround, Kevlar, 40-622
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit All Terrain
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- HEADSET: VP, 1 1/8", Semi-Integrated
- PEDALS: VP 615M
- BELL: Knog Oi
- WEIGHT: 11,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 54740046, 54740050, 54740054, 54740058, 54740062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file