How do you build a bike that's as efficient as a road race bike and as adaptable as a tourer? Start with our SL Road frame and add a full carbon fork. Throw in Shimano's peerless Ultegra 2x11 transmission, for a huge range of gears at your fingertips. Add the versatility of a full set of accessory mounts, so your SL Road SL can segue neatly between commuter, explorer and tourer. And finish off with powerful, progressive Shimano flat mount hydraulic disc brakes for superb stopping power in all weathers. It's everything you need, and nothing that you don't.
- Versatile can be fast, and fast can be versatile too. That's why, with the SL Road frame, we added mounting points for easy mudguard and carrier upgrades.
- There are even lowrider rack points on the full carbon fork, so it's practical as well as comfortable.
- Superlite double-butted aluminium frame tubes keep the weight down. We added flat mount disc attachment points for sleek looks and the best stopping performance.
- And finished off with thru axles front and rear to ensure safe and predictable handling, laden or unladen.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Sport, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- SIZE: Men: XS (50cm), S (53cm), M (56cm), L (59cm), XL (62cm)
- FORK: CUBE TS Disc, Full Carbon, Taper, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-RS405, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-RS700
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701
- WHEELSET: CUBE RA 1.9 Aero Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe G-One Allround, Kevlar, 40-622
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit All Terrain
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- HEADSET: VP Semi-Integrated, 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated, 1 1/4"
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- WEIGHT: 10,1 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 55140056, 55140050, 55140053, 55140059, 55140062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file