Why buy bike from us?
Can one bike really do it all? At CUBE, we believe the answer is 'yes' - and you're looking at it here. Fully kitted out with mudguards, a lighting system, luggage carrier and kickstand, the Aim Race Allroad is ready to get you to work or haul your shopping across town. And, with its Suntour 100mm suspension fork - with lockout - and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, it's just as ready to take on weekend off-road adventures. Add the 2.25in tyres, dropper post-ready frame and reliable Shimano 2x8 gears and you're all set for pretty much anything. It's ready. Are you?
- Completely revised for 2022, the brand-new Aim's sleek looks are thanks to its smooth-welded head tube and seat tube junctions.
- It incorporates a threaded bottom bracket and internal cable routing for long-lasting service and simple maintenance.
- There's even a flat disc mount that integrates seamlessly with our kickstand mount, and integrated mounting points for ACID mudguards and carrier.
- Updated geometry includes a lower top tube for more confident handling, and there's plenty of room to run wide, grippy and comfortable 2.25in tyres.
- Our SizeSplit system has an expanded range too, so however tall you are there'll be an Aim that fits perfectly.
- SIZE:Size Split: 27.5: XS (14"), S (16") // 29: M (18"), L (20"), XL (22"), XXL (24")
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Double Butted, Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Flat Mount Brake, SIC Mount, FM Kickstand Mount
- FORK:SR Suntour XCM Disc, 100mm, Lockout
- BRAKE SYSTEM:Shimano BR-MT200/UR300, Hydr. Disc Brake, PM/FM (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR:Shimano RD-M360, 8-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR:Shimano FD-M315, Top Swing, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFTERS:Shimano SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET:Shimano FC-M315, 36x22T
- CASSETTE:Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T
- CHAIN:KMC Z8.3
- FRONT HUB:Shimano DH-3D32, Hub Dynamo, QR
- REAR HUB:Shimano HB-TX506, QR, 6-Bolt
- RIMS:CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- TYRES:Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- STEM:CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR:CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- GRIPS:ACID React
- SEAT POST:CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP:CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- SADDLE:Natural Fit Venec Lite
- HEADSET:CUBE FPH868, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2", Semi-Integrated
- PEDALS:CUBE PP MTB
- FRONT LIGHT:CUBE Shiny 50
- REAR LIGHT:ACID Mudguard Rear Light PRO-D, 6V, AC
- KICKSTAND:ACID Pro Flat Mount Kickstand
- MUDGUARDS:ACID 65
- BELL:Easy Bell
- WEIGHT:16,4 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 50143014, 50143016, 50143018, 50143020, 50143024, 50143020, 50142014, 50142016, 50142018, 50142020, 50142022, 50142024
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file