Why buy bike from us?
Details can make all the difference. At CUBE we know that only too well, which is why the new Aim Race features not just 100mm of Suntour suspension fork travel but a lockout too. It's also the reason we selected Shimano's powerful, reliable and easily controllable MT200 hydraulic disc brakes. Combined with the grippy, comfortable 2.25in tyres, they'll ensure you're always in full control. Add the wide range and easy shifting of Shimano's 2x8 gears to the reassurance of knowing that our SizeSplit system means there's a perfectly tailored Aim Race for you, and the only question is where the next weekend will take you?
- Completely revised for 2022, the brand-new Aim's sleek looks are thanks to its smooth-welded head tube and seat tube junctions.
- It incorporates a threaded bottom bracket and internal cable routing for long-lasting service and simple maintenance.
- There's even a flat disc mount that integrates seamlessly with our kickstand mount, and integrated mounting points for ACID mudguards and carrier.
- Updated geometry includes a lower top tube for more confident handling, and there's plenty of room to run wide, grippy and comfortable 2.25in tyres.
- Our SizeSplit system has an expanded range too, so however tall you are there'll be an Aim that fits perfectly.
- SIZE: Size Split: 27.5: XS (14"), S (16") // 29: M (18"), L (20"), XL (22"), XXL (24")
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Double Butted, Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Flat Mount Brake, SIC Mount, FM Kickstand Mount
- FORK: SR Suntour XCT Disc, 100mm, Lockout
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Clarks M2, Hydr. Disc Brake, PM/PM (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-M360, 8-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano FD-M315, Top Swing, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-M315, 36x22T
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T
- CHAIN: KMC Z8.3
- FRONT HUB: CUBE Alloy Light, QR, 6-Bolt
- REAR HUB: CUBE Alloy Light, QR, 6-Bolt
- RIMS: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- TYRES: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- GRIPS: ACID React
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- HEADSET: CUBE FPH868, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2", Semi-Integrated
- PEDALS: CUBE PP MTB
- WEIGHT: 14,2 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 50140014, 50140016, 50140018, 50140020, 50140022, 50140024, 50141014, 50141016, 50141018, 50141020, 50141022, 50141024
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file