Why buy bike from us?
Mountain bikes remove barriers. In that spirit, we made our new Aim SL Allroad as versatile as we possibly could. Mudguards, a lighting system, kickstand and versatile luggage carrier give you the tools you need to tackle the weekday commute or a dash across town. Meanwhile the Suntour suspension fork, Shimano 2x9 gears, hydraulic disc brakes and grippy 2.25in tyres are all you need to keep riding when the asphalt ends. And our SizeSplit system means there's a perfectly proportioned Aim SL Allroad for every rider. Who said you can't have your cake and eat it?
- Completely revised for 2022, the brand-new Aim's sleek looks are thanks to its smooth-welded head tube and seat tube junctions.
- It incorporates a threaded bottom bracket and internal cable routing for long-lasting service and simple maintenance.
- There's even a flat disc mount that integrates seamlessly with our kickstand mount, and integrated mounting points for ACID mudguards and carrier.
- Updated geometry includes a lower top tube for more confident handling, and there's plenty of room to run wide, grippy and comfortable 2.25in tyres.
- Our SizeSplit system has an expanded range too, so however tall you are there'll be an Aim that fits perfectly.
- SIZE: Size Split: 27.5: XS (14"), S (16") // 29: M (18"), L (20"), XL (22"), XXL (24")
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Double Butted, Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Flat Mount Brake, SIC Mount, FM Kickstand Mount
- FORK: SR Suntour XCM Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200/UR300, Hydr. Disc Brake, PM/FM (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-M3100-SGS, 9-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano FD-M2020, Top Swing, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M2010-9R, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-MT101, 36x22T
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG201, 11-36T
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- FRONT HUB: Shimano DH-3D32, Hub Dynamo, QR
- REAR HUB: Shimano HB-TX506, QR, 6-Bolt
- RIMS: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- TYRES: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- GRIPS: ACID React
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- HEADSET: CUBE FPH868, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2", Semi-Integrated
- PEDALS: CUBE PP MTB
- FRONT LIGHT: CUBE Shiny 50
- REAR LIGHT: ACID Mudguard Rear Light PRO-D, 6V, AC
- KICKSTAND: ACID Pro Flat Mount Kickstand
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 65
- BELL: Easy Bell
- CARRIER: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible and Rail
- WEIGHT: 16,1 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 50160014, 50160016, 50160018, 50160020, 50160022, 50160024
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file