If you've been bitten by the 'cross racing bug, the Cross Race C:62 Pro is the bike you need. Fulcrum Racing 77 wheels shod with Schwalbe X-One Kevlar tyres cut through to find traction. A Newmen Evolution Wing Bar puts control at your fingertips. There's a carefully chosen blend of Shimano 105 and Ultegra components, giving reliable 2x11 shifting in even the harshest of race conditions. And powerful Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes offer mud-proof speed control. It's all designed to help you slice through both the mud and the competition.
- A great cyclocross frame needs to be light, nimble and easy to carry. For the Cross Race C:62, our premium C:62 carbon allowed a light build, but we saved even more weight by routing cables internally via the head tube. Handily, this also eliminates cable rub.
- The full carbon fork and race-bred geometry are designed for quick, precise handling. And careful profiling around the seat tube cluster makes for a race bike that's quick, easy and comfortable to shoulder.
- It's ready to podium. Are you?
- FRAME: CUBE C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- SIZE: 50, 53, 56, 58, 61
- FORK: CUBE Cross Race Disc C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount Disc
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-RX800-DGS, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 ST-R7020
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, 11-Speed, 46x36T
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-HG700, 11-34T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- WHEELSET: Fulcrum Racing 77 DB, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Performance Kevlar, 33-622
- STEM: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: ACID Bartape CX
- SEAT POST: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Nuance
- HEADSET: VP, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- WEIGHT: 8,9 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 58830050, 58830053, 58830056, 58830058, 58830061
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file