There's nothing quite like a suspension fork to make riding a bit more comfortable. That's why we chose an air-sprung Suntour fork for the Nature EXC. It's easily adjustable, so you can tune it to offer just the right blend of comfort and control for any journey. Slick, reliable Shimano XT and Deore 3x10 gears make light work of any route, and there's a set of strong, easily controllable Shimano hydraulic disc brakes to haul you safely to a stop, whatever the conditions. The only remaining question is, where will you ride next?
- A lighter bike is one that's better to ride.
- That's the reason for the Nature's double-butted aluminium tubes, which reduce weight without sacrificing strength or durability.
- Clearance for tyres up to 50mm wide allows for a more comfortable ride and a tapered head tube ensures precise steering.
- Sleek luggage carrier and mudguard mounting points and Smooth Welding frame joints complement the frame's good looks and make it easy to upgrade to suit your needs.
- You can rest assured that, as with all our frames, the Nature has passed all our stringent in-house safety tests. It's in it for the long haul.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Trekking Cross, Taper, Double Butted
- SIZE: Men: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm), XL (62cm), Trapeze: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm)
- FORK: SR Suntour NCX E RL Air T, 63mm, Remote Lockout
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore FD-T6000, Top-Swing, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET: Shimano XT FC-T8000, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- FRONT HUB: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe Land Cruiser, Active Light, 50-622
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit All Terrain
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence
- HEADSET: VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- WEIGHT: 13,3 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 54521050, 54521054, 54521058, 54520046, 54520050, 54520054
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file